If you are looking for a quick and easy appetizer to serve to your party guests, look no further than this 3 ingredient recipe for Crock-Pot Queso Sausage Dip! Serve this warm dip with tortilla chips, crackers or fresh cut up vegetables!
Slow Cooker Queso Sausage Dip
This hearty and cheesy dip is chock full of cooked sausage (spicy or mild) and diced tomatoes with green chilies. A huge hit at any party or get-together when served with sturdy tortilla chips.
And if you are on a low carb or Keto diet this recipe clocks in at just 9 carbs per serving. And you can serve this dip with cut up veggies (carrots, celery, mini sweet peppers, cauliflower, jicama, etc).
This sausage filled dip is always a hit at Game Day parties too and I usually have to make a double batch to keep up with our football loving guests!
If you would like to make this Queso Dip spicier try using spicy pork sausage and diced tomatoes with jalapeno peppers instead. Muy caliente!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Queso Sausage Dip Recipe:
More Tasty Slow Cooker Dip Recipes To Try:
- Crock-Pot Salmon Dip
- Slow Cooker Hot Mushroom Dip
- Crock-Pot Tamale Dip
- Slow Cooker Copycat Chili’s Queso
- Crock-Pot Easy Taco Dip
Crock-Pot Queso Sausage Dip Recipe
- 1 Pound Ground Pork Sausage
- 10 Ounces Queso Cheese
- 10 Ounces Canned Diced Tomatoes With Green Chilies (Such As RoTel Brand)
- In a large skillet on the stove-top, cook and crumble the sausage.
- Drain off any excess fat from the sausage and add the cooked sausage to a 2.5 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Dice the queso cheese and add the cheese as well as the diced tomatoes with green chilies. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 hour, stirring every 15 to 20 minutes to make sure the cheese melts evenly.
- Turn slow cooker to WARM and serve with tortilla chips or cut up vegetables.
Linked up at: Melting Moments | A Pinch Of Joy | Beyer Beware | Couponing & Cooking | Creating My Way To Success | Flour Me With Love | Make Ahead Meals For Busy Moms
Leave a Reply