Bacon, cheese and mushrooms combine in this great recipe for Crock-Pot Hot Mushroom Dip! Serve with crackers or slices of bread at your next party!
Crock-Pot Hot Mushroom Dip
This great recipe for a hearty mushroom dip that is made in your slow cooker comes from CPL reader Annette.
Featuring bacon, mushroom, onion and garlic in a creamy cheesy dip you are going to want to make this mushroom dip today!
This dip really pairs well with buttery crackers or slices of baguette bread. Something hearty that will hold up to this thick dip.
I am a huge mushroom lover and of course, everything tastes better with bacon. So when I tried this warm mushroom dip I was IN LOVE!
Thanks Annette for sharing such a great recipe!
- Thick Sliced Center Cut Bacon
- Yellow Onion
- All-Purpose Flour
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon on the stove-top until crisp.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon from pan and drain bacon on a layer of paper towels and then chop into small pieces.
- In the bacon drippings that are left in the pan, saute the mushrooms, onion and garlic until tender.
- Add flour, salt and pepper to mushroom mixture.
- Stir until thick.
- Add bacon, mushroom mixture, and remaining ingredients to a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours, stirring once at the 2 hour mark.
- Serve warm with crackers or slices of baguette bread.
- 3 Quart Or 4 Quart Slow Cooker
- Large Skillet
- Slotted Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Paper Towels
- Measuring Cups And Spoons
More Fantastic Slow Cooker Dips To Check Out!
- Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Taco Dip + Video
- Slow Cooker Velveeta Queso Dip
- Crock-Pot Crab Rangoon Dip + Video
- Slow Cooker Tamale Dip
- Crock-Pot Queso Blanco Dip + Video
|Dip Crock-Pot Recipes||Mushroom Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Game Day Slow Cooker Recipes||Bacon Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Fall Crock-Pot Recipes||American Slow Cooker Recipes|