Wake up to a healthy & hearty breakfast with this easy recipe for Crock-Pot Overnight Apple Oatmeal! Oats, apples, cinnamon and honey make it fantastic!
Slow Cooker Overnight Apple Oatmeal
This recipe for comes to us from reader Brenda Bennett who blogs at Sugar-Free Mom. I just adore breakfast recipes made in the slow cooker because let’s face it, mornings can be a bit hectic at times. But not with a recipe like this!
With a little bit of prep-work ahead of time you can just toss in some oats, a little honey for sweetness, a titch of light butter for richness, cinnamon for flavor, and then some chopped apples and raisins for texture and added yumminess!
All of that is cooked in the crockpot in some healthy milk. However, if you are lactose intolerant, you can use water instead of the milk too.
- 5 Quart, 5.5 Quart Or 6 Quart Slow Cooker
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Cutting Board
- Wooden Spoon
This recipe for Crock-Pot Overnight Apple Oatmeal is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Great Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Banana Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Crustless Spinach & Feta Quiche
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Granola
- Slow Cooker Waffle and Sausage Casserole
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Crock-Pot Overnight Apple Oatmeal Recipe
- Add all ingredients into a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker and stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW overnight, ideally no more than 6 hours.
- Stir well in the morning before serving.