This easy recipe for Crock-Pot Mashed Potatoes offers up creamy Italian seasoned mashed potatoes. The perfect side dish for any meal!
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
If you have ever had one of those times, where you needed to use up pounds of potatoes, this is the recipe for you!
I had forgotten that I already had a pound bag of potatoes and bought another..and well I certainly didn’t need 10 pounds sitting around, so, I whipped up a big batch of mashed potatoes.
Luckily, the entire family loves them!
Always a big hit!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Mashed Potatoes Recipe:
- 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Potato Peeler
- Cutting Board
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Slotted Spoon
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Cheese Grater
- Potato Masher
- Wooden Spoon
More Yummy Crockpot Side Dishes!
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Christmas Recipes
- Easter Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
- Thanksgiving Recipes
Crock-Pot Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 5 Pounds Russet Potatoes (Peeled And Diced)
- 1 ½ Cups Low-Sodium Chicken Broth (Store Bought Or Homemade Chicken Broth)
- ¼ Cup Unsalted Butter (Cut Into 1/4 Inch Pats)
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- ¾ Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Place diced potatoes, chicken broth and butter in the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or until potatoes can be easily pierced with the tines of a fork.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer cooked potatoes to a large mixing bowl.
- Add sour cream, Parmesan cheese, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to the slow cooker.
- Mash potatoes with a potato masher until well mashed.
- Add mashed potatoes back into slow cooker and stir with a wooden spoon until everything is incorporated into the mashed potatoes.
- Serve and enjoy!