The whole family will love this simple and delicious recipe for Crock-Pot White Cheesy Noodles. With only 4 ingredients this recipe could not be any easier to make!
Slow Cooker White Cheesy Noodles
There is something really comforting about a simple cheesy noodle dish and this recipe is one of my families favorites.
The cream of mushroom soup adds a delicious flavor to the noodles that makes it different than something like mac and cheese.
Of course, I love mushrooms, but if mushrooms are not your thing feel free to use cream of chicken or cream of celery soup instead.
These white cheesy noodles that are made in your slow cooker are great as a entree for dinner or lunch or you can serve them as a side dish to just about any meat dish.
Give them a try!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot White Cheesy Noodles Recipe:
More Great Cheesy Crockpot Recipes To Make!
- 3 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 3.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 4 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Kid Friendly Slow Cooker Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
Crock-Pot White Cheesy Noodles Recipe
- In a large saucepan on the stove-top, cook the spiral noodles in boiling water until the noodles are slightly under cooked and still a little crunchy in the middle.
- Drain noodles in a colander and add the drained noodles to a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Add the milk and can of cream of mushroom soup to the noodles and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour.
- Remove lid, add shredded cheese and mix the cheese into the noodles.
- Recover and continue to cook for an additional 30 minutes on LOW to allow the cheese to melt.
- Stir once more before serving. And enjoy!