Everyone in the family is going to love the bacon cheeseburger flavors in this moist & flavorful Crock-Pot Bacon Cheddar Meatloaf. The leftovers makes great meatloaf sandwiches!
Slow Cooker Bacon Cheddar Meatloaf
If you are a fan of a good bacon cheeseburger, then you are really going to LOVE this fantastic meatloaf! Filled and topped with cooked bacon and cheddar cheese this meatloaf packs a ton of flavor!
Meatloaf comes out great when cooked in the slow cooker too. The moist cooking environment creates a finished meatloaf that is not dried out as it sometimes can be when you cook meatloaf in the oven.
This meatloaf is topped with a glaze made out of a combination of ketchup and barbecue sauce to really give you that bacon cheeseburger flavor you are craving.
And the leftover…well, they make the BEST meatloaf sandwich you have ever had!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Bacon Cheddar Meatloaf Recipe:
- 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Cutting Board
- Large Skillet
- Mixing Bowls
- Slow Cooker Liner And Non-Stick Cooking Spray (Optional)
- Instant Read Meat Thermometer
More Amazing Crockpot Meatloaf Recipes!
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Beef Crock-Pot Recipes
- Crock-Pot Hamburger/Ground Beef Recipes
- Entrée Recipes
- Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes
Crock-Pot Bacon Cheddar Meatloaf Recipe
- 12 Ounces Center Cut Bacon
- 2 Pounds Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 2 Cups Plain Bread Crumbs
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing Mix (Homemade (Or 1 Packet Store Bought))
- ½ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- ¼ Cup Bottled Barbecue Sauce (Your Favorite Brand)
- Cut bacon into small pieces and cook in a large skillet on the stove-top until bacon is crispy. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels and allow the bacon to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the ground beef, half of the cooked bacon, bread crumbs, eggs, ranch dressing mix, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Place meat mixture on a baking sheet or cutting board and shape into loaf shape.
- Make a wide indentation in the top and add 1/2 cup of cheese, then fold over the sides to seal on top, creating a pocket of cheese in the middle of the meatloaf.
- Gently place the meatloaf in a lightly greased 6 quart or larger slow cooker (or use a slow cooker liner sprayed with non-stick cooking spray).
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ketchup and barbecue sauce, then pour on top and spread until the top of the meatloaf is covered.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours until the internal temperature of the meatloaf registers 160°F (72°C) on an instant read meat thermometer.