You’re going to flip over this EASY dump-and-go recipe for Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Chili. Just a few ingredients tossed into the slow cooker and you have dinner ready!
Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Chili
If you like chicken enchiladas, then you are going to LOVE this cheesy chicken enchilada chili! Scoop up a big bowl of this hearty chili and if you want garnish your bowl with some shredded cheese, sour cream and sliced green onion.
Then, about 10 to 15 minutes before serving you stir in some shredded Colby-Jack cheese (or any other cheese want…maybe cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack cheese). Let that melt into the chili and you are ready to dig in!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Chili is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
You Gotta Check These Crock-Pot Recipes Too!
- Amazing Slow Cooker Chili Recipes
- Chicken Crock-Pot Recipes
- Fall Recipes
- Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- Winter Recipes
Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Chili Recipe
- 3 Large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast ((Cut Into 1 Or 2 Inch Chunks))
- 20 Ounces Mild Red Enchilada Sauce ((Two 10 Ounce Cans))
- 15.25 Ounces Canned Corn ((1 Can, Drained))
- 15 Ounces Canned White Beans ((1 Can, Drained And Rinsed))
- 16 Ounces Canned Refried Beans ((1 Can))
- 4 Ounces Canned Diced Green Chilies
- 2 Cups Shredded Colby Jack Cheese ((Or Your Cheese Of Choice))
- Add all ingredients except cheese into a 6 quart or larger slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or on LOW for 6 hours.
- When done cooking, stir in the shredded cheese. Cover and cook for an additional 10 - 15 minutes on LOW until the cheese is melted.
- Ladle chili into bowls topping each bowl with additional shredded cheese, sour cream and diced green onion if desired.