This fun recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Vegetable Beef Chili features ground beef and tons of veggies and is great served over pasta and topped with cheese!
Slow Cooker Easy Vegetable Beef Chili
Reader Janice Hunter has sent us this great recipe for her Easy Vegetable Beef Chili done up in the slow cooker. This chili is super tasty and fully of healthy vegetables.
Clocking in at just 1 Weight Watcher’s SmartPoint per serving this really is a healthy option for dinner any day of the week and the leftovers (if there are any) can easily be packed up for lunches at work or school!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Vegetable Beef Chili is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Chili Recipes For Your Slow Cooker:
- Crock-Pot Sweet Chili + Video
- Slow Cooker Big Ole’ Pot of Chili
- Crock-Pot Creamy Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Black Bean and Butternut Squash Chili
- Crock-Pot Three Bean Taco Chili
- 5 Quart Slow Cooker Recipes
- Amazing Crock-Pot Chili Recipes
- Beef Crock-Pot Recipes
- Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes
- Soups, Stews & Chili Crock-Pot Recipes
Crock-Pot Easy Vegetable Beef Chili Recipe
- In a large skillet on the stove-top, brown and crumble the ground beef (or turkey if using). Drain off excess fat and add meat to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Add vegetables, beans, tomatoes and salsa and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 4 hours.
- Serve over noodles or rice that you have cooked on the stove-top.