In this recipe for Crock-Pot Taco Spaghetti a Mexican inspired ground beef sauce is cooked in the slow cooker and then tossed with cooked spaghetti noodles! This one is a big hit with the kids!
Slow Cooker Taco Spaghetti
I had a variation of this at a friend’s house for dinner. I added a slight spin on it based on what I had on hand. This turned out great. Some of my meals are started once I pick up my kids from school. That gives me a couple of hours to deal with homework, laundry, and hearing about my kids days. I like the time that I can talk to them instead of feeling rushed in the kitchen. Cook some noodles up and then serve.
- 5 Quart Slow Cooker, 5.5 Quart Slow Cooker Or 6 Quart Slow Cooker
- Large Skillet
- Wooden Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Cheese Grater
- Can Opener
- Large Pasta Pot With Strainer
Check Out These Hamburger Recipes Too:
- Crock-Pot Low Carb Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Taco Bake
- Crock-Pot Sweet Chili + Video
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Joes
- Crock-Pot Brown Sugar Meatloaf
Crock-Pot Taco Spaghetti Recipe
Taco Spaghetti Sauce
- 16 Ounces Spaghetti Noodles
- In a large skillet on the stove-top, add the ground beef and diced onion and cook and crumble the ground beef until no longer pink and the onions are starting to turn translucent. Drain off excess cooking fat (if there is any).
- Add cooked ground beef and onion mixture, cheese, tomatoes, corn, water and taco seasoning mix to a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours to allow the flavors to meld together and the cheese to melt.
- Prior to serving, cook the spaghetti noodles on the stove-top according to the instructions on the package.
- Serve taco spaghetti sauce either mixed into the noodles or spooned over top.