Do you need a kid-friendly recipe for dinner? Check out this amazingly delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Taco Spaghetti! Ground beef in a non-spicy taco sauce that is served over cooked spaghetti noodles!
Slow Cooker Taco Spaghetti
One night, while having a casual dinner at a friend’s house she served up yummy dish of taco spaghetti. To my surprise, my kids devoured it!
A few weeks later, as I was meal planning for the week I remembered the dish. So I decided to recreate the recipe in my slow cooker.
Keep in mind, not all slow cooker meals are cooked all day. Instead, this short cooking time type of recipe can be started in the afternoon and will be done at dinner time.
Serve the taco spaghetti sauce over cooked pasta that you have cooked on the stove-top. Easy!
My kids loved this version as much as my friends original recipe and it is now on our meal plan pretty often!
Check Out These Hamburger Recipes Too:
- 10 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Beef Crock-Pot Recipes
- Cinco de Mayo Crock-Pot Recipes
- Crock-Pot Entree Recipes
- Ground Beef Crock-Pot Recipes
- Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes
Crock-Pot Taco Spaghetti Recipe
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot to 6 quart slow cooker
Taco Spaghetti Sauce
- 16 Ounces Spaghetti Noodles
- In a large skillet on the stove-top, add the ground beef and diced onion and cook and crumble the ground beef until no longer pink and the onions are starting to turn translucent. Drain off excess cooking fat (if there is any).1 Pound Extra Lean Ground Beef –1 Medium Yellow Onion
- Add cooked ground beef and onion mixture, cheese, tomatoes, corn, water and taco seasoning mix to a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker and stir to combine.2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese –14.5 Ounces Canned Diced Tomatoes With Green Chilies –12 Ounces Frozen Corn Kernels –3/4 Cup Water –1 Packet Low Sodium Taco Seasoning Mix
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours to allow the flavors to meld together and the cheese to melt.
- Prior to serving, cook the spaghetti noodles on the stove-top according to the instructions on the package.16 Ounces Spaghetti Noodles
- Serve taco spaghetti sauce either mixed into the noodles or spooned over top.