Learn how to make this amazing Crock-Pot Creamy White Chicken Chili today! Featuring shredded chicken, white beans, corn, green chilies and cream cheese this chili is going to make your mouth smile!
Slow Cooker Creamy White Chicken Chili
Your family is going to love the flavors in this oh so creamy white chicken chili! Made in the slow cooker and featuring tender shredded chicken, white great northern beans, fire roasted corn, green chilies and cream cheese this chili is a refreshing take on a traditional beefy red chili!
You can top your bowl of chili with whatever toppings you like but we opted for some sliced avocado, fresh cilantro, lime (for squeezing) and crispy tortilla strips.
So grab a big bowl of this amazing chili, dig on in and enjoy!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Creamy White Chicken Chili Recipe:
- 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Cutting Board
- Can Opener
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Measuring Spoons
This recipe for Crock-Pot Creamy White Chicken Chili is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Great Crockpot Recipes To Try:
- Chili Crock-Pot Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Fall Recipes
- Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- Weight Watchers Recipes
- Winter Recipes
Crock-Pot Creamy White Chicken Chili Recipe
- 1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (Cut Into Large Pieces)
- 30 Ounces Canned Great Northern Beans (Drained And Rinsed)
- 2 Cups Low-Sodium Chicken Broth (Store Bought Or Homemade Chicken Broth)
- 14.75 Ounces Canned Fire Roasted Corn (Drained)
- 10 Ounces Canned Mild Green Enchilada Sauce
- 8 Ounces Canned Fire Roasted Diced Green Chilies (Undrained)
- 3 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cumin
- ¾ Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- ¾ Teaspoon Ground Paprika
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese (Cubed And Softened To Room Temperature)
- Kosher Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper (To Taste)
- Add the chicken, beans, chicken broth, corn, enchilada sauce, green chilies, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, oregano and paprika to the insert of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 5 hours.
- Remove the pieces of chicken from the slow cooker and place on a plate. Shred the chicken meat with two forks.
- Add the softened cream cheese and whisk until the cheese is melted and distributed to the chili.
- Add the shredded chicken back into the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Taste chili and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle soup into bowls, top with your favorite chili toppings (see note) and enjoy!