Skip the box of mix and turning on the oven and make up a batch of this from scratch Crock-Pot Cornbread! Super easy to make and tastes fantastic!
This turned out light and moist still with the nice cornbread taste. I love cooking cornbread in the slow cooker because it means that I don’t have to heat up the oven. This is a cornbread recipe that my family really likes. We tend to serve it a lot with chili.
The combination is perfect!
Equipment Needed To Make This Crock-Pot Cornbread Recipe:
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Slow Cooker OR 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Mixing Bowls
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cups And Measuring Spoons
- Silicone Spatula
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
Let’s Bake Some Other Breads In Our Slow Cookers!
- Crock-Pot Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- Slow Cooker Irish Soda Bread
- Crock-Pot Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Bread
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread
|Bread Crock-Pot Recipes||Easy Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Frugal Slow Cooker Recipes||10 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Thanksgiving Crock-Pot Recipes||Corn Slow Cooker Recipes|