Skip the box of mix and turning on the oven and make up a batch of this from scratch Crock-Pot Cornbread! Super easy to make and tastes fantastic!
This turned out light and moist still with the nice cornbread taste.
- Yellow Cornmeal
- All-Purpose Flour
- Granulated Sugar – You can also use honey. Same measurements as the sugar.
- Baking Powder
- Kosher Salt
- Unsalted Butter – Melted
- Spray a 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker OR 6 quart or larger slow cooker insert with non-stick cooking spray or grease with butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt until combined.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs and melted butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir with a silicone spatula just until everything is moist.
- Avoid over stirring, a few lumps are okay.
- Pour batter into prepared slow cooker crock and place in the slow cooker cooking base.
- Place a clean kitchen towel or a double layer of paper towels between the slow cooker insert and lid.
- Cook on HIGH heat for 2 to 3 hours or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cornbread comes out clean.
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Slow Cooker OR 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Mixing Bowls
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cups And Measuring Spoons
- Silicone Spatula
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
Let’s Bake Some Other Breads In Our Slow Cookers!
- Crock-Pot Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- Slow Cooker Irish Soda Bread
- Crock-Pot Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Bread
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread
|Bread Crock-Pot Recipes||Easy Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Frugal Slow Cooker Recipes||10 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Thanksgiving Crock-Pot Recipes||Corn Slow Cooker Recipes|