Are you looking for a yummy slow cooker breakfast recipe? Look no further than this Crock-Pot Bacon & Egg Casserole. All-purpose baking mix, bacon, eggs and cheese are combined for a hearty breakfast!
Slow Cooker Bacon & Egg Casserole
When you need a great breakfast casserole, look no further than this super tasty bacon and egg casserole that is made right in your slow cooker.
All-purpose baking mix (like Bisquick), eggs, bacon and cheese are combined into a delicious casserole that is great for breakfast any morning of the week.
I also think this casserole would be great for Christmas morning. You can prep some of the ingredients the night before, mix up everything in the morning and let it cook in the slow cooker while the family opens presents from Santa Claus!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Bacon & Egg Casserole Recipe:
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Slow Cooker OR 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Cutting Board
- Large Skillet
- Wooden Spoon
- Paper Towels
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Cheese Grater
More Great Crockpot Breakfast Recipes!
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Crock-Pot Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Christmas Recipes
- Easter Recipes
- Fall Recipes
- Spring Recipes
- Summer Recipes
- Winter Recipes
Crock-Pot Bacon & Egg Casserole Recipe
- Cut the bacon into bite sized pieces and cook them in a large skillet on the stove-top until crispy. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients including the drained bacon pieces.
- Pour into a 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker OR a 6 quart or larger oval slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Serve topped with additional shredded cheese and sliced chives or green onions (if desired).