A quick & easy Crock-Pot Biscuit Breakfast Casserole that the whole family will love. Biscuits, eggs, cheese & bacon combine for the perfect breakfast!
Slow Cooker Biscuit Breakfast Casserole
This slow cooker breakfast casserole is the perfect way to start the morning off right with a hearty and delicious breakfast! My family loves breakfast casseroles year round but this breakfast casserole is PERFECT for Christmas morning breakfast or brunch.
Canned refrigerator biscuits are combined with eggs, cheese and bacon for a casserole that will make your mouth water!
- 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker OR 6 quart oval slow cooker
- Measuring Cups
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Large Frying Pan
- Cutting Board
This recipe for Crock-Pot Biscuit Breakfast Casserole is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Fantastic Breakfast Casseroles:
- Crock-Pot Biscuit and Bacon Breakfast Casserole
- Slow Cooker Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
- Crock-Pot Fully Loaded Breakfast Casserole
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Sweet Roll Casserole
- Crock-Pot Waffle and Sausage Casserole
Crock-Pot Biscuit Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Butter the sides and bottom of either a 3.5 quart casserole or 6 quart oval slow cooker.
- Open the refrigerated biscuits and lay the biscuits in a single layer in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, cheese and bacon.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over the top of the biscuits.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until the sides of the biscuits are lightly browned and the egg mixture is fully cooked.
- Optional: Garnish with a sprinkle of chopped fresh parsley before serving.