With just three ingredients this recipe for Crock-Pot Peach Dump Cake is so easy to toss together for a sweet yummy dessert in no time flat.
Slow Cooker Peach Dump Cake
Dump cakes in the slow cooker are an easy and fast way to make a great dessert in no time. With the Crock-Pot Peach Dump Cake, you can use fresh peaches and a little sugar water, and you can add in an extra can of peaches if you like it with more fruit. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top of the peaches for a little added flavor. I chose to serve with whip cream, but this is also yummy with vanilla ice cream.
More slow cooker dump cake recipes!
- Crock-Pot Chocolate Cherry Cola Dump Cake + Video
- Slow Cooker Cherry Dump Cake
- Crock-Pot Apple Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Crock-Pot Pineapple Dump Cake
Crock-Pot Peach Dump Cake Recipe
- Add canned peaches, with the juice, to the bottom of a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker OR a 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix on top of the peaches as evenly as possible.
- Pour melted butter over the cake mix, again as evenly as possible.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.