With only 5 ingredients this quick and easy recipe for Crock-Pot Ham and Swiss Dip comes out tasty and so GOOD! Add everything to the slow cooker and let it cook. Serve with rye bread or your favorite crackers for dipping!
Slow Cooker Ham and Swiss Dip
Ham and Swiss cheese go together like peanut butter and jelly on a sandwich so I thought a warm and cheesy dip would be lovely.
The final result came out super tasty especially pared with cut up slices of rye bread.
Pumpernickel bread would be fabulous too. But so would crackers, chips or even cut up vegetables.
I brought this warm and gooey dip to a family function and there was none left at the end. Always a good sign that the dip was a huge hit with everyone!
More Fantastic Dip Recipes!
- Crock-Pot All In Hot Dip
- Slow Cooker Hot Mushroom Dip
- Crock-Pot Pecan Praline Dip
- Slow Cooker Bacon Jam
- Crock-Pot Velveeta Queso Dip
Crock-Pot Ham and Swiss Dip Recipe
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese (cubed)
- ⅔ Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Cups Diced Cooked Ham
- 2 Cups Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Prepared Spicy Brown Mustard
- Add ingredients to a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker and quickly stir to combine.8 Ounces Cream Cheese –⅔ Cup Mayonnaise –2 Cups Diced Cooked Ham –2 Cups Shredded Swiss Cheese –1 Tablespoon Prepared Spicy Brown Mustard
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes to ensure cheeses melt evenly.
- Turn slow cooker to WARM setting and serve with slices or chunks of rye bread.
charlotte wilson says
My children would not eat fish till I baked a potato cut in half-scooped it out .save the skins mixed it with butter- baked fish (Haddock Or White fish) Little milk and dried Hidden Valley Mixed well Put back in the skins sprinkle with paprika put under broiler till lightly brow
we call these Potato Boats.
Lesa @ Edesia's Notebook says
I made this to take to a NYE party last night. It was a big hit. I used a little more mayo, and had to add a little milk to thin it out as it was a little thick. Instead of rye bread, I got some of those Gardetto’s Rye Chips. They were perfect with this dip. Thanks for a great recipe; can’t wait to make it again!
Jodie @ Jodies Kitchen says
This sounds great.I shared on my FB page and will be pinning as well.Thanks bunches!