With only 5 ingredients this quick and easy recipe for Crock-Pot Ham and Swiss Dip comes out tasty and so GOOD! Add everything to the slow cooker and let it cook. Serve with rye bread or your favorite crackers for dipping!
Slow Cooker Ham and Swiss Dip
Ham and Swiss cheese go together like peanut butter and jelly on a sandwich so I thought a warm and cheesy dip would be lovely.
The final result came out super tasty especially pared with cut up slices of rye bread.
Pumpernickel bread would be fabulous too. But so would crackers, chips or even cut up vegetables.
I brought this warm and gooey dip to a family function and there was none left at the end. Always a good sign that the dip was a huge hit with everyone!
More Fantastic Dip Recipes!
- Crock-Pot All In Hot Dip
- Slow Cooker Hot Mushroom Dip
- Crock-Pot Pecan Praline Dip
- Slow Cooker Bacon Jam
- Crock-Pot Velveeta Queso Dip
Crock-Pot Ham and Swiss Dip Recipe
- Add ingredients to a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker and quickly stir to combine.8 Ounces Cream Cheese –⅔ Cup Mayonnaise –2 Cups Diced Cooked Ham –2 Cups Shredded Swiss Cheese –1 Tablespoon Prepared Spicy Brown Mustard
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes to ensure cheeses melt evenly.
- Turn slow cooker to WARM setting and serve with slices or chunks of rye bread.