Five simple ingredients is all you need for this delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken Dip. Serve with either chips or crackers & dig right in!
Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Dip
If you have leftover cooked chicken this easy dip recipe is just the ticket! Perfect for serving at your next party or just make it and have it at home as a delicious snack.
If you don’t have leftover chicken to use up, have no fear you can pull the meat off a deli rotisserie chicken. Most grocery stores also often sell pre-shredded cooked rotisserie chicken meat.
Of course cooking your own chicken is a more frugal option. But in a pinch the grocery store deli is your friend!
I like to serve this cheesy dip with some tortilla chips and cut up bell pepper sticks. The red bell peppers are my favorite!
But you can also serve this with crackers, slices of crusty bread, or any of your favorite cut up veggies.
Once the cheese is all melted in your slow cooker, go ahead and set the knob to the WARM setting to keep this hot dip nice and warm for serving.
Leftovers (if you have them) can easily be reheated either in the microwave or in the slow cooker again.
Gluten Free | Low Calorie | Low Carb | Low Fat | Low Sugar
This recipe for Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken Dip is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Try These Slow Cooker Dips Too!
- Crock-Pot Pecan Praline Dip
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Onion Dip
- Crock-Pot Southern Sausage Cheese Dip
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Artichoke Crab Dip
- Crock-Pot All In Hot Dip
Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken Dip Recipe
- 32 ounces American Cheese (cubed (such as Velveeta brand))
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese (cubed)
- 10.5 ounces Canned Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles ((such as RoTel brand))
- 10.75 ounces Canned Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 pound Cooked Chicken (shredded or diced)
- Add all ingredients to a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1.5 to 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes to ensure the cheese is melted evenly.
- Turn slow cooker to WARM setting and serve with your favorite cut up vegetables or chips.
Sounds delicious! I’m going to make this for a work potluck. What size can of rotel did you use?
Lady Katie says
Just a regular can size…14 oz I believe.
Could you put in uncooked chicken and cook longer?
Lady Katie says
I would cook the chicken first. The problem you will run into is the other ingredients will overcook by the time the chicken is cooked.