Pork roast, onions, cream of celery soup and a packet of Lipton Savory Herb and Garlic mix together and create this fabulously easy and delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Pork Loin Roast with Potatoes! Your family will love it!
Slow Cooker Pork Loin Roast with Potatoes
This one pot wonder combines a boneless pork loin roast, Russet potatoes, onions, celery and a few other ingredients to create a tasty roast that cooks in it’s own gravy.
Once cooked, slice the pork roast up and spoon the potatoes and gravy over cooked rice (if desired) and serve with a nice side salad or some streamed vegetables for a complete dinner that everyone will love!
This really is a no-fuss pork loin roast recipe that comes out with a ton of flavor from the Lipton Savory Herb & Garlic soup and dip mix!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Pork Loin Roast with Potatoes is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Pork Loin Roast with Potatoes Recipe
- 2 pounds Pork Loin Roast (trimmed of excess fat)
- 4 whole Russet Potatoes (washed and sliced)
- 1 medium Yellow Onion (peeled and sliced)
- 1 packet Lipton Savory Herb with Garlic Soup & Dip Mix
- 21 ounces Canned Cream Of Celery Soup
- 2 stalks Celery (washed and diced)
- 2 whole Green Onions (washed and sliced)
- 1 cup Water
- Place all of the sliced potatoes, half of the sliced yellow onion and half of the sliced green onions in bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Place pork loin roast on top of potatoes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the cream of celery soup, dry soup mix and water. Pour over pork roast in slow cooker.
- Add the remaining half of sliced onions, diced celery and sliced green onions.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or until an instant read meat thermometer reads 160° F (71° C).
- Serve meat, potatoes and gravy over cooked rice if desired.