Serve this easy to make dessert warm straight out of the slow cooker topped with vanilla ice cream. Apples, pecans and spices make this recipe for Crock-Pot Apple Pecan Dump Cake the perfect dessert any night of the week!
Slow Cooker Apple Pecan Dump Cake
This fantastic dessert recipe is full of all those yummy warm Autumn & Winter flavors that I just love. With warm apples and pecans combined with a lovely yellow butter cake mix and classic spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice.
I love how easy slow cooker dump cakes are to make, and this apple pecan version is super easy too!
You can eat this dessert warm straight out of the slow cooker or allow it to cool to room temperature before serving.
I personally prefer to eat it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top so that the ice cream melts all over.
More tasty Slow Cooker Dump Cake Recipes:
- Crock-Pot Chocolate Cherry Cola Dump Cake + Video
- Slow Cooker Cherry Dump Cake
- Crock-Pot Apple Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Crock-Pot Pineapple Dump Cake
Crock-Pot Apple Pecan Dump Cake Recipe
- In a greased 5 to 6 quart slow cooker, add the apple pie filling.
- Spread the pie filling evenly along the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix the spices.
- Sprinkle the spice mix on top of the apple pie filling.
- Add the dry cake mix next evenly over the top of the spices.
- Add the melted butter in spoonfuls over the top of the dry cake mix. You want this to cover the top of the dry mix.
- Sprinkle the pecans on top of the butter evenly.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1.5 to 2 hours.