This easy Crock-Pot Salmon Dip is made with four ingredients and can be made ahead for a party. Creamy rich and perfect for a Keto or low carb diet!
Slow Cooker Salmon Dip
With just 4 simple ingredients, this recipe for Salmon Dip could not be any easier to toss together in your small Little Dipper slow cooker for a party or get-together.
I like to serve this salmon dip with slices of crusty Italian or sourdough bread but crackers or cut up fresh vegetables work great too!
And if you are on a low carb diet or Keto diet this dip is perfect for you! Vegetables are your best bet for dipping into this dip if you are doing Keto but there are some pretty tasty Keto crackers available out there too to try.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Salmon Dip is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Great Low Carb Slow Cooker Dip Recipes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Crab Rangoon Dip + Video
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Crock-Pot Jalapeño Popper Dip
- Slow Cooker Amy’s World Famous Pepperoni Dip
- Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Taco Dip + Video
Crock-Pot Salmon Dip Recipe
- Add all ingredients to a 2.5 to 3.5 quart slow cooker
- Cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 – 3 hours, stirring often.
- Serve warm with a little extra dill sprinkled on top before serving, if desired.
- Enjoy with bread slices, pita chips, crackers or cut up vegetables.
Linked up at Ingredient Spotlight!