Are you looking for an amazing dip to serve at your next party? Then try this crazy good recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Artichoke and Spinach Dip. You can even turn it into a pasta sauce!
Crock-Pot Easy Artichoke and Spinach Dip
This recipe was shared with me from my good friend Laura C. who is a big Crock-Pot Ladies fan. This is her recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Artichoke and Spinach dip that she makes quite often for various gathering including her book club.
I need to do a book club…that sounds like so much fun!
But I digress…
Laura says you can also thin this dip down with a little milk and serve it over pasta as a yummy creamy pasta sauce. Add some crusty garlic bread, maybe a sprinkle of fresh Parmesan cheese and you are good to go!
This recipe is cooked in a small dip sized crock-pot. These little slow cookers usually hold about 16 oz of dip and are indeed quite handy to have a couple on hand if you like to entertain. Whenever I have company over I like to set up little appetizer stations. One in the kitchen and one in the living room so there are little nibbles for everyone without everyone crowding in the kitchen.
If you are serving this recipe as a dip it would be heavenly with some slices of baguette, pita chips, tortilla chips or even some lovely crudités,
- Jarred Artichoke Hearts – Look for artichoke hearts that are processed in water and not oil. Then drain off about half of the liquid before adding them to the recipe.
- Frozen Chopped Spinach – In this recipe you do not need to defrost the spinach before putting it in the slow cooker which is super nice because thawing takes time.
- Cream Cheese – You can use regular cream cheese or Neufchâtel in this recipe. However this recipe will not work with fat free cream cheese.
- Grated Parmesan Cheese – Whenever possible I like to grate my own Parmesan cheese for the best flavor possible. But if you need quick and easy go ahead and use pre-grated cheese.
- Garlic – Three cloves of minced garlic are called for in this recipe but if you are a garlic lover feel free to add a couple more!
- Combine all ingredients in a 2.5 to 3 quart slow cooker
- Cover and cook for 2 hours on LOW or until melted.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or toasted French bread slices.
More Great Slow Cooker Dip Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Beer Dip
- Slow Cooker Bacon Cheese Dip
- Crock-Pot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Slow Cooker Hot Shrimp Dip
- Crock-Pot Asiago Spinach Dip
|Dip Crock-Pot Recipes||Easy Slow Cooker Recipes|
|5 Ingredients Or Less Slow Cooker Recipes||Game Day Crock-Pot Recipes|
|2.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes||American Slow Cooker Recipes|