Enjoy a delicious snack with minimal effort. This Crock-Pot Sugared Pecans recipe is simple to make, with just 6 ingredients. Make it in your Crock-Pot and enjoy a snack your whole family will love.
Slow Cooker Sugared Pecans
If you are looking for a really lovely snack to make this sugared pecans recipe really hits the spot. The ingredients are simple and the lightly spiced and sweetened pecans are really delicious!
You can make these nuts for your own family snacking needs (my kids really loved them) or they would also make a fantastic little Christmas or gift to give to your neighbors, friends, co-workers or kids’ teachers!
This sugared pecan recipe is also a great recipe to make WITH your little kids because the heat is low and slow and there is just the right amount of stirring and measuring to keep kids entertained and learning without the recipe being too complicated! I love including small children in the kitchen!
Your taste buds will thank you, and your guests will be begging for more. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to wow everyone at your next gathering with this irresistible treat. Get ready to create a memorable experience and leave a lasting impression.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use either toasted or untoasted pecans to make slow cooker sugared pecans. Toasting the pecans requires an additional step but if you prefer the flavor of toasted pecans you can lightly toast the nuts before sugaring them in your slow cooker.
Sugared pecans should be stored in an air-tight container for up to 3 weeks at room temperature. For longer term storage store them in the refrigerator for up to 3 months or in the freezer for up to 1 year.
You can easily substitute other spices for the cinnamon, cloves and ginger called for in this recipe. Try using nutmeg, allspice, pumpkin pie spice, cardamom, or even a little cayenne pepper for a hint of spice!
More Crock-Pot Snack Recipes To Enjoy:
- 10 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Christmas Crock-Pot Recipes
- Crock-Pot Appetizer Recipes
- Crock-Pot Dessert Recipes
- Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes
Crock-Pot Sugared Pecans Recipe
- Add pecans and butter to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.16 Ounces Pecan Halves –½ Cup Unsalted Butter
- Heat on LOW and stir as the butter melts.
- Once the butter has melted, add in the powdered sugar stirring as you add to coat all the pecans.½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon –¼ Teaspoon Ground Cloves –¼ Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Sprinkle the spice mixture on top of the pecans stirring to coat all pecans.
- Recover and cook an additional 30 minutes on HIGH stirring occasionally.
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper or foil on a counter or table.
- Spread the nuts out evenly on the paper/foil allowing them to cool.
- Store in a sealed container or bag for up to 2 weeks.