Make these yummy Crock-Pot Sugared Pecans as a fantastic homemade snack that is the perfect combination of sweet and spice from cinnamon, cloves and ginger!
Crock-Pot Sugared Pecans
Crock-Pot Sugared Pecans Recipe
- Add pecans and butter to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Heat on low and stir as the butter melts.
- Once the butter has melted, add in the powdered sugar stirring as you add to coat all the pecans.
- Cook on high for 1 hour stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture on top of the pecans stirring to coat all pecans.
- Cook an additional 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper or foil on a counter or table.
- Spread the nuts out evenly on the paper/foil allowing them to cool.
- Store in a sealed container or bag.