A fall inspired dessert this recipe for Crock-Pot Pumpkin Crunch Custard combines the flavors of pumpkin pie and a crisp or cobbler!
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Crunch Custard
If you like pumpkin pie and crisps/cobblers you will love this recipe I created over the weekend for Pumpkin Crunch Custard. I found that this tastes best at room temp and not warm right out of the crock-pot. But my 14-year-old daughter loved it right warm right out of the crock-pot better. You decide!
More Amazing Slow Cooker Recipes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Sausage and Sage Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Mulled Red Wine With Brandy
- Crock-Pot Butternut Squash Soup
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole
- Crock-Pot Rocky Road Candy
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Crunch Custard Recipe
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together pumpkin, eggs, spices, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and mix well until everything is well combined.
- Pour custard mixture into 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker OR a 6 quart or larger oval slow cooker.
- In another mixing bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nuts and stir to combine well. Pour melted butter over the top and toss to mix.
- Sprinkle crumb topping over custard in slow cooker covering the top of the custard evenly and completely.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or until the custard is set.