If you need a quick and easy side dish that goes with any meal, look no further than this recipe for Crock-Pot Creamed Corn! Only 5 ingredients!
Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
I LOVE creamed corn, and let’s be frank…anything with cream cheese is a good thing!
This recipe for creamed corn made in the slow cooker could not be easier to make. It makes the perfect side dish for any dinner and is especially nice I think for taking to a potluck.
With only 5 ingredients… corn, cream cheese, butter, sugar and salt it really could not get any easier to make.
You can easily lighten up this creamed corn recipe by using either reduced fat cream cheese or neufchatel cheese, omitting the butter or using your favorite butter substitute. The sugar and salt are what brings this dish that sweet corn flavor and there really isn’t much in there. But play around with it and season it at the end to your liking!
When fresh corn is in season, by all means please use fresh corn cut off the cob (I love this handy dandy corn cutter tool) but if fresh corn is not available frozen corn works just as well. You don’t even need to thaw it or cook it. Just toss it in the slow cooker straight from the bag.
Additionally you can turn this recipe into a lovely Tex-Mex version of creamed corn by adding some diced red bell pepper and using a little bit of cumin. Oh my… heaven!
Gluten Free | Low Calorie | Low Sodium | Low Sugar | Vegetarian
More Slow Cooker Side Dishes To Try!
Crock-Pot Cheesy Potatoes + Video
With just 6 ingredients you have this fabulous slow cooker side dish recipe! Your family and guests will LOVE these amazing Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes!
Crock-Pot Creamy Corn
With just a handful of simple ingredients you can create this yummy side dish recipe for Slow Cooker Creamy Corn. Perfect for any meal including holidays!
Crock-Pot Spinach Casserole
This recipe for Slow Cooker Spinach Casserole is a fantastic side dish that is creamy and full of spinach. Serve with your favorite entrée!
Crock-Pot Creamy Fiesta Bacon Corn
Red & green bell peppers, pepper jack cheese & bacon bring a pop of flavor to this recipe for Slow Cooker Creamy Fiesta Bacon Corn! A beautiful side dish!
- 10 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes
- 3 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 3.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 4 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes
- Christmas Crock-Pot Recipes
- Crock-Pot Side Dish Recipes
- Fall Crock-Pot Recipes
- Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes
- Spring Crock-Pot Recipes
- Summer Crock-Pot Recipes
- Thanksgiving Crock-Pot Recipes
- Winter Crock-Pot Express Recipes
Crock-Pot Creamed Corn Recipe
- 3 Quart Crock-Pot to 4 quart crock-pot
- 16 Ounces Corn Kernels (frozen or fresh)
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese
- ⅛ Cup Unsalted Butter
- ½ Teaspoon Granulated Sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.16 Ounces Corn Kernels –4 Ounces Cream Cheese –⅛ Cup Unsalted Butter –½ Teaspoon Granulated Sugar –¼ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours or until corn is warm and cream cheese is melted.
- Stir before serving and enjoy!
My sister-in-law made this for a Christmas dinner one year and it is the best. I make for our church dinners and everyone loves it.
Lady Katie says
Thanks Sandra! I think this will be one for Thanksgiving this year. But I will have to make a larger serving!!