With just 6 ingredients you have this fabulous slow cooker side dish recipe! Your family and guests will LOVE these amazing Crock-Pot Cheesy Potatoes! Make them for special occasions or for family dinners!
Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes
I was looking for something new and different for potatoes as a side dish. Normally, I am all about the simple baked fries or a simple baked potato, but I was hoping to “jazz” it up a little for my kids for dinner.
I can always get great ideas from my friend. She does a lot of cooking and and has some really good ideas. So, after a little consideration and thought she came up with the idea for some cheesy potatoes.
Cheesy Potatoes??? This was a brilliant idea!
With that thought, I remembered a recipe my sister gave me that was for her “Thanksgiving Cheesy Potatoes”. And the recipe was an easy one that you dump all the ingredients and cook.
I decided to use pre-cut potatoes but you can use whole potatoes that you dice yourself.
This recipe could not get any easier…just add all the ingredients to the slow cooker, give it a good stir and let it cook!
I love those dump and go recipes don’t you?
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Slow Cooker OR a 4 Quart or 5 Quart Slow Cooker
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups
- Cheese Grater
- Cutting Board
This recipe for Crock-Pot Cheesy Potatoes is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Fantastic Slow Cooker Side Dishes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Creamy Fiesta Bacon Corn
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- Crock-Pot Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Funeral Potatoes
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Risotto
Crock-Pot Cheesy Potatoes Recipe
- Add all ingredients to a 4 or 5 quart oval or round slow cooker OR a 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker.
- Stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.