With just 5 ingredients, this easy dump-and-go recipe for Crock-Pot Sweet N Sour Chicken is sure to be a hit with everyone. Serve over rice for dinner!
Slow Cooker Sweet N Sour Chicken
This recipe took a few tries to get it right but man did the final dish come out fantastic!
I used chicken leg quarters (the leg and thigh combined) but you can use chicken breasts, thighs or drumsticks in this recipe. Whatever you prefer.
As for the sauce… the sweetness comes from the apricot preserves, a little zing comes from Heinz 57 sauce, Italian salad dressing provides the soup and soy sauce gives it all a lovely umami flavor.
More Great Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes You Must Try!
- Crock-Pot Mississippi Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Divan
- Crock-Pot Maple Dijon Chicken
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Haystacks
- Crock-Pot Chicken Potato Bake
Crock-Pot Sweet & Sour Chicken Recipe
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the apricot preserves, Heinz 57 sauce, Italian dressing and soy sauce.
- Add the pieces of chicken to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the chicken and toss with tongs to coat all the chicken in the sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours or until chicken is fully cooked.