This recipe for Crock-Pot Caramel Apple Crisp is the perfect warm autumn dessert! Filled with juicy apples, topped with a oatmeal crisp topping and drizzled with a warm caramel sauce…how could you go wrong?
Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Crisp
This is, for me, the quintessential fall dessert! This Crock-Pot Caramel Apple Crisp is filled with warm juicy apples, seasoned with cinnamon and spice and everything nice, topped with a delicious oatmeal based crisp topping and then, to top it off and put the proverbial icing on the cake, drizzled with warm caramel sauce!
And if that is not enough. There is always the option to serve this apple crisp with some vanilla bean ice cream or whipped cream.
While this crisp was cooking away in the slow cooker, the house smelled AMAZING!
Seriously I wish I could bottle this scent and spray it all over the place!
OK brilliant tip alert… if you are selling your house, pop this in the crock-pot before showing your house to make it smell delicious!
More Amazing Slow Cooker Apple Desserts!
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Crock-Pot Dessert Recipes
- Fall Crock-Pot Recipes
- Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes
- Readers’ Favorite Recipes
- Thanksgiving Crock-Pot Recipes
- Winter Crock-Pot Recipes
Crock-Pot Caramel Apple Crisp Recipe
- 6 Ounces Caramel Sauce (Optional)
- Spray a 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker OR a 6-quart or larger slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix diced apples, caramels, cinnamon, cloves, flour and brown sugar in the slow cooker.10 Medium Granny Smith Apples –11 Ounces Baking Caramels –1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon –¼ Teaspoon Ground Cloves –½ Cup All-Purpose Flour –¼ Cup Light Brown Sugar
- In a small bowl add the topping ingredients – oats, butter, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and cloves and cut up with a pastry blender or two butter knives until you have a nice crumbly mixture.1 Cup Old Fashioned Oats –½ Cup Unsalted Butter –½ Cup All-Purpose Flour –¼ Cup Light Brown Sugar –½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon –1 Pinch Ground Cloves
- Spread crumble topping mixture evenly over the top of the apples in the slow cooker.
- Place a double layer of paper towels or a clean kitchen towel between the lid of the slow cooker and the stoneware crock to prevent condensation dripping on your crisp while it cooks.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or on LOW for 6 hours.
- When done, spoon out apple crisp into serving bowls and drizzle with store bought caramel sauce if desired.6 Ounces Caramel Sauce