Try this Crock-Pot Veggie Sausage Stew for an easy dinner or lunch. Filled with protein and fiber, this one is sure to satisfy.
Slow Cooker Veggie Sausage Stew
Trying to eat more meatless meals is usually not too hard with all the meat substitute products they have out now. My family really likes beans too so I’m fortunate.
It was rainy and cold all week here so I decided to make a nice crock-pot stew but wanted to do something a little different. A lot of my soups and stews have tomatoes and I have a son who eats most anything – except tomatoes. So I decided on white beans and spinach but wasn’t sure what else I was going to add to this stew until I started pulling it together. Luckily the results were delicious. Amazingly enough, the broth tasted even better the next day. Enjoy!
Gluten Free | High Fiber | Low Calorie | Low Cholesterol | Low Fat | Low Sugar | Vegan | Vegetarian
This recipe for Crock-Pot Veggie Sausage Stew is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Vegetarian Crock-Pot Recipes
Crock-Pot Creamed Corn
If you need a quick and easy side dish that goes with any meal, look no further than this recipe for Slow Cooker Creamed Corn! Only 5 ingredients!
Crock-Pot Caramel Flan
Craving a little something creamy and sweet? This delectable recipe for Slow Cooker Caramel Flan will surely fit the bill. Creamy vanilla custard is cooked inside ramekins with a homemade caramel sauce for a sweet slow cooker dessert!
Crock-Pot Spinach Casserole
This recipe for Slow Cooker Spinach Casserole is a fantastic side dish that is creamy and full of spinach. Serve with your favorite entree!
Crock-Pot Blackberry Cobbler
This super easy recipe for Slow Cooker Blackberry Cobbler takes only minutes to prepare and you can cook it for a few hours while you are busy doing other things!
Crock-Pot Veggie Sausage Stew Recipe
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot or larger
- 32 Ounces Vegetable Broth
- 29 Ounces Canned Northern White Beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 Pound Red Potatoes (small, or regular potatoes cut into chunks)
- 12 Ounces Vegetarian Italian Sausages (cut into chunks)
- 2 Tablespoons Prepared Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Cups Fresh Spinach (torn, or use baby spinach)
- Add all ingredients except spinach to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.29 Ounces Canned Northern White Beans –12 Ounces Vegetarian Italian Sausages –1 Pound Red Potatoes –32 Ounces Vegetable Broth –2 Tablespoons Prepared Spicy Brown Mustard –1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder –½ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until the potatoes are cooked through. through.
- Add spinach in last half hour of cooking.2 Cups Fresh Spinach
- Ladle hot soup into bowls and enjoy!
Pamela Stutz says
I am looking for easy meals to lower high chlosteral
Crock-Pot Ladies says
Hi Pamela, we are not dieticians but do have a collection of Low Cholesterol Slow Cooker recipes.