Pair this amazing recipe for Crock-Pot Hearty Beef and Mushroom Soup with a nice crusty bread and a glass of red wine for a delicious dinner full of flavor!
Slow Cooker Hearty Beef and Mushroom Soup
This hearty soup really hits the spot on a chilly Fall or Winter day! Tender chunks of beef stew meat are simmered away in a tomato based broth along with mushrooms, carrots and the perfect seasonings.
Then you add some rice to the slow cooker and allow that to cook for about 20 to 30 minutes more for a soup that fills you up.
I like to serve bowls of this soup with slices of crusty bread so that I can sop up the yummy warm broth.
Gluten Free | High Fiber | Low Fat | Low Sodium | Low Sugar
This recipe for Crock-Pot Hearty Beef and Mushroom Soup is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Tasty Crockpot Soups To Try!
Crock-Pot Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup
A great recipe to use up leftover cooked chicken, this Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup pairs great with a salad & rolls for a fantastic dinner or lunch!
Crock-Pot Three Cheese Broccoli Soup
Slow Cooker Three Cheese Broccoli Soup is a delicious meal with three different cheeses, fresh broccoli, onions and a few spices.
Crock-Pot Pasta Fagoli Soup (Olive Garden Copycat Recipe)
If you love the pasta fagoli soup at Olive Garden you will ADORE this homemade Slow Cooker Pasta Fagoli Soup recipe. Serve with breadsticks & salad!
Crock-Pot Broccoli and Cheese Soup
Everyone loves the creamy and cheesy flavor in this super simple recipe for Slow Cooker Broccoli and Cheese Soup! A rich and creamy cheese that is perfect for dinner or lunch!
Crock-Pot Hearty Beef and Mushroom Soup Recipe
- 2 Pounds Beef Stew Meat
- 28 Ounces Canned Crushed Tomatoes
- 4 Cups Low Sodium Beef Broth
- 4 Medium Carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 1 Pound Sliced White Mushrooms
- ¼ Cup Burgundy Wine (or other dry red wine)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (peeled and minced)
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion (peeled and diced)
- 1 Whole Bay Leaf
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Dried Oregano
- 1 Cup Long-Grain White Rice (uncooked)
- Dump all ingredients, except for the rice, into a 6 quart or larger slow cooker and stir to combine.2 Pounds Beef Stew Meat –28 Ounces Canned Crushed Tomatoes –4 Cups Low Sodium Beef Broth –4 Medium Carrots –1 Pound Sliced White Mushrooms –¼ Cup Burgundy Wine –3 Cloves Garlic –1 Medium Yellow Onion –1 Whole Bay Leaf –1 ½ Teaspoons Dried Oregano
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, or until the carrots are tender.
- Uncover slow cooker and stir in the dry rice.1 Cup Long-Grain White Rice
- Place lid back on slow cooker and continue to cook for an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
- Ladle hot soup into bowls and serve with slices of crusty bread if desired and enjoy!
[…] for the teen and beef for my man; I think I got it all covered in this week’s recipe from the Crock-Pot Ladies as I MADE NO […]