A chocolate cookie crust and a dreamy chocolate cheesecake filling make this Crock-Pot Express Chocolate Cheesecake perfect for any special occasion!
Pressure Cooker Chocolate Cheesecake
If you are a chocolate lover PLUS a cheesecake lover (like ME!) then you are going to flip over this amazingly decadent recipe for chocolate cheesecake that is “baked” in your Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker!
As with all of our Crock-Pot Express recipes here at CrockPotLadies you can also make this recipe in just about any brand of electric pressure cooker (like the InstantPot). But, because our name is Crock-Pot Ladies we like the Crock-Pot brand of multi-cooker and LOVE the pressure cooker feature!
With that all being said it is time to talk about this AMAZING chocolate cheesecake! It all starts with a buttery chocolate graham cracker crust. And then a beautiful creamy chocolaty cheesecake filling that is going to knock your socks off! It is so rich and delicious that I like to take it over the top with some whipped cream.
A fruit topping would be amazing too!
The recipe may look complicated but it really isn’t once you get going. It’s a basic cheesecake recipe really cooked in a 6 inch springform pan right in your electric pressure cooker. There is no need to heat up your oven and when all is said and done this recipe takes about 1 hour to make. And then you will want to chill it in the refrigerator for several hours.
This chocolate cheesecake is prefect for dessert any night of the week. But is also amazing for special occasions like Valentine’s Day or Christmas. In fact I made a couple to give away as Christmas gifts this year and I have plans to make one for Valentine’s Day for my husband and kids to share.
To be honest, cheesecake is my FAVORITE dessert of all time. So I may need to make one just for myself!
More Pressure Cooker Dessert Recipes!
Crock-Pot Express Nutella Cheesecake + Video
Indulge in this creamy recipe for Pressure Cooker Crock Nutella Cheesecake! A rich chocolate-hazelnut cheesecake topped with a luscious chocolate ganache!
Crock-Pot Express Chocolate Bundt Cake
Pretty enough for guests but easy enough for everyday, this recipe for Pressure Cooker Chocolate Bundt Cake is the perfect homemade chocolate cake with a fudgy chocolate ganache icing.
Crock-Pot Express Brownie Bites
Transform a store-bought boxed brownie mix into delectable little Brownie Bites in your Crock-Pot Express (or other brand of electric pressure cooker).
Crock-Pot Express Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
Peanut butter & chocolate combine with creamy cheesecake in these irresistible Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites made in your Crock-Pot Express!
Crock-Pot Express Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 Package Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter (Melted)
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
- ¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Large Egg Yolks
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 8 Ounces Dark Chocolate Chips (melted)
- Spray a 6 inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Trace the bottom of the springform pan onto parchment paper and cut the circle out.
- Lay the circle in the bottom of the pan and spray the parchment paper circle with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a food processor (or a zip top plastic bag and a rolling pin) crush the graham cracker crumbs until you have fine crumbs.1 Package Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Add the melted butter to the crumbs and mix until combined and you have the consistency of damp sand.4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- Add the crumb mixture to the bottom of your prepared springform pan and press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan using your hands or the back of a dry measuring cup. The crumbs should only cover the bottom of the pan and do not need to go up the sides.
- Place pan into the freezer while you prepare the cheesecake mixture to allow the crust to firm up.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer using the paddle attachment cream together the cream cheese, granulated sugar and brown sugar.16 Ounces Cream Cheese –¼ Cup Granulated Sugar –¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- Add the egg and egg yolks, one at time. Mixing well between additions.1 Large Egg –2 Large Egg Yolks
- Next add the sour cream and mix until combined.¼ Cup Sour Cream
- Add the vanilla, flour and salt and continue mixing, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a silicone spatula often.2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract –¼ Teaspoon Kosher Salt –1 Tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
- Lastly, add the melted chocolate and stir into the mixture until combined and smooth.8 Ounces Dark Chocolate Chips
- Pour cheesecake mixture into the prepared springform pan. Smooth out the top and then cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- In the insert of your 6 Quart Crock-Pot Express, add 2 cups of water. Place the trivet inside.
- Carefully place the springform pan onto the trivet that came with your Crock-Pot Express.
- Close and lock the lid on your pressure cooker, making sure the valve is set to sealing.
- Set on MANUAL, HIGH PRESSURE for 30 minutes. Press START.
- When the time on your pressure cooker is done, press OFF and allow the pressure to naturally release. After about 10 to 15 minutes, turn the valve to release any remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the lid and set aside and then slowly and carefully remove the springform pan from the Crock-Pot Express.
- Remove the foil from the top of the cheesecake and let it rest and cool on a wire cooling rack for at least 1 hour.
- Cover the chocolate cheesecake with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours or overnight until fully chilled and firmed up.
- Once chilled, remove the plastic wrap, undo the springform pan and remove the sides.
- Serve topped with whipped cream or whatever toppings you prefer and enjoy!
Leave a Reply