Transform a store-bought boxed brownie mix into delectable little Brownie Bites in your Crock-Pot Express (or other brand of electric pressure cooker). A perfect treat when you are craving something chocolatey!
Pressure Cooker Brownie Bites
Transform a box of store-bought brownie mix into these fun little chocolaty brownie bites. The perfect little dessert or snack for any day you are craving fudgy brownies.
I think these would even be sweet to make for Valentine’s Day serving them with some sliced strawberries and maybe some whipped cream. ♥
And then, you will need whatever ingredients that the box of brownie mix calls for on the instructions on the box. Our box called for 3 tablespoons of water, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil and 2 eggs.
Once you make up the brownie batter you will spoon it into some silicone egg bite molds and cook them in your Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker (or other brand of electric pressure cooker like an InstantPot).
Pop them out of the molds and pop them into your mouth and enjoy!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Express Brownie Bites Recipe:
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Silicone Spatula
- Silicone Egg Bite Molds
- Aluminum Foil
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
This recipe for Crock-Pot Express Brownie Bites is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Crock-Pot Express Desserts!
- Dessert Recipes
- Crock-Pot Express Recipes
- Easy Crock-Pot Express Recipes
- Valentine’s Day Recipes
- Chocolate Recipes
Crock-Pot Express Brownie Bites Recipe
- In a medium mixing bowl, prepare the brownie mix according to the directions on the package.
- Spray the silicone egg bite molds with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill each mold 3/4 of the way with brownie batter.
- Cover the silicone molds with aluminum foil, crimping loosely around the edges.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water into the insert of the Crock-Pot Express and place trivet that comes with the pressure cooker inside.
- Place molds on top of trivet, stacking the molds on top of each other.
- Set lid onto the Crock-Pot Express and lock it into place, making sure the vent is set to seal.
- Set on MANUAL, HIGH pressure, for 22 minutes. Press START.
- Allow the pressure cooker to come to pressure and cook for the set cooking time. When it is done, let the steam natural release for 5 to 10 minutes. When it is done, turn the valve to venting to make sure all of the steam is released.
- Carefully remove lid and set aside and then carefully remove the bite molds from insert and remove the foil.
- Let the brownie bites cool for 5 to 10 minutes and then pop them out onto a plate or serving tray and enjoy!