Enjoy the taste of Tuscany with this Keto Diet friendly recipe for Crock-Pot Express Tuscan Soup! Featuring Italian sausage, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach in a flavorful creamy broth!
Pressure Cooker Tuscan Soup
Nothing is better on a cold day than a big bowl of soup. And this recipe for Tuscan soup is made super easy in your Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker (or other brand of electric pressure cooker like the InstantPot).
This Keto Diet friendly soup starts with some Italian sausage which is browned and crumbled right in the pressure cooker. Then you add some onion and garlic and let that cook until fragrant.
Then, add in some sun-dried tomatoes, vegetable broth (or beef broth), some oregano, salt and pepper and let that all pressure cooker for just 5 minutes.
After your soup is done cooking, you are going to add in some heavy whipping cream and bay spinach and stir until the spinach is wilted.
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Express Tuscan Soup Recipe:
- Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Wooden Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Liquid Measuring Cup
More Crock-Pot Express Soup Recipes:
- Soup Recipes
- Crock-Pot Express Recipes
- Easy Crock-Pot Express Recipes
- Italian Sausage Recipes
- Pork Recipes
Crock-Pot Express Tuscan Soup Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion (Peeled And Diced)
- 6 Cloves Garlic (Peeled And Minced)
- 32 Ounces Vegetable Broth
- ½ Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- ½ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ¾ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 6 Ounces Fresh Baby Spinach
- Set Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker on SAUTE and press START.
- Add olive oil to the insert and allow the oil to get hot.
- Add the ground sausage and cook and crumble until browned.
- Add the diced onion and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add the vegetable broth, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Press STOP to turn off the sauté function.
- Close and lock the lid, making sure the valve is set to sealing.
- Set on MANUAL, HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes. Press START.
- Allow the pressure cooker to come up to pressure and start cooking for the set amount of time.
- When the time is up, carefully turn the valve to venting to do a quick release of pressure. Making sure to stay clear of the hot steam.
- Carefully remove the lid and set aside.
- Add in the heavy whipping cream and baby spinach. Stir until the spinach is wilted.
- Serve topped with a pinch or two of shredded parmesan cheese if desired and enjoy!