Learn how to make this delicious and creamy Crock-Pot Vegetarian Creamy Tortellini Soup recipe today! Just 6 ingredients and a you have dinner or lunch in a jiffy!
Slow Cooker Vegetarian Creamy Tortellini Soup
On a cold chilly day, nothing fills the belly and warms you up from the inside more than a steaming bowl of hearty soup. And this EASY soup recipe does not fail on any front.
With just 6 ingredients (frozen cheese tortellini, canned Italian style tomatoes, vegetable broth, cream cheese, baby spinach and Parmesan cheese) you can have this soup ready to cook in your slow cooker in just about 5 minutes.
Pair this soup with a fresh garden salad with maybe some homemade Olive Garden Copycat Italian Salad Dressing and fresh baked bread and you have a meal that is perfect for dinner or lunch any day of the week!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Vegetarian Creamy Tortellini Soup Recipe:
More Crockpot Soups To Try!
- Most Popular Crock-Pot Soups Recipes For Winter Or Fall
- Vegetarian Recipes
- 10 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
- Tortellini Recipes
- Easy Crock-Pot Recipes
Crock-Pot Vegetarian Creamy Tortellini Soup Recipe
- In a 6 quart or larger slow cooker add the frozen tortellini, Italian style diced tomatoes and vegetable broth. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Remove the lid and stir in the the softened and cubed cream cheese and baby spinach.
- Recover and continue to cook for an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until the cream cheese is melted and the spinach is wilted. Stir to distribute the melted cream cheese throughout the soup.
- Ladle hot soup into bowls and top each bowl with some shredded Parmesan cheese and enjoy!