Get all the flavors of baked cabbage rolls with this hearty Crock-Pot Cabbage Roll Soup! This low carb soup uses riced cauliflower instead of rice to make this healthier!
Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Soup
I love cabbage rolls, but to be honest they are kind of a process to make. But this cabbage roll soup that is made in the slow cooker is so much easier.
The soup starts with a pound of ground beef which is cooked and crumbled on the stove-top with some diced onion. Then the beef and onion are added to the slow cooker and all the other ingredients are dumped in the slow cooker and allowed to cook for 6 to 7 hours on LOW heat or 3 to 4 hours on the HIGH heat setting.
The twist with this recipe is that instead of the traditional rice that you would find in cabbage rolls I opted to use cauliflower rice which makes this soup low carb and keto diet friendly as well as Weight Watchers friendly.
To be honest this soup is practically guiltless because of all the healthy and yummy veggie!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe:
- 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Medium Skillet
- Wooden Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Dry Measuring Cups And Measuring Spoons
- Liquid Measuring Cup
This recipe for Crock-Pot Cabbage Roll Soup is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Fantastic CrockPot Soups!
Crock-Pot Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe
- 1 Pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion ((Peeled And Diced))
- 3 Cloves Garlic ((Peeled And Minced))
- 4 Cups Riced Cauliflower ((Fresh Or Frozen))
- 6 Cups Chopped Cabbage
- 28 Ounces Canned Diced Tomatoes
- 10 Ounces Canned Tomato Soup
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 5 Cups Low Sodium Beef Broth
- 1 ½ Cups Vegetable Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- In a medium skillet set over medium-high heat on the stove-top brown the ground beef and onion until the beef is cooked and crumbled and the onion is fragrant. Add cooked beef and onions to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the slow cooker and stir to combine. (The slow cooker will be very full.)
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- Ladle hot soup into bowls and enjoy!