Make this delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Aloha Chicken in your slow cooker today or prep ahead for a quick and easy crock-pot freezer meal. Your family will love the sweet and tangy chicken served over rice!
Slow Cooker Aloha Chicken
This recipe for Crock-Pot Aloha Chicken is included in our 10 Easy Crock-Pot Freezer Meals Meal Plan that you can purchase in our store for just $1.99. The meal plan includes 10 great freezer meals that you can prepare ahead of time and have ready to go in your freezer. You will also get a printable grocery shopping list for all the ingredients needed to make all 10 meals as well as printable labels that you can stick on your freezer bags.
While we love the convenience of making this recipe as a freezer meal that you can prepare ahead of time and cook whenever, this recipe is also just lovely made any old day of the week as a chicken recipe that the entire family will love (yes… including the kids!).
This was an easy and fun recipe to put together, and I dare say it could easily be doubled if you have a lot of people you want to feed. My kids were totally impressed by the sweet and tangy chicken that we shredded and served over jasmine rice that I cooked in my rice cooker.
But you could also serve this chicken over stir-fry noodles or even in a tortilla as a wrap.
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Aloha Chicken Recipe:
- 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Can Opener
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cups & Spoons
- Garlic Press
This recipe for Crock-Pot Aloha Chicken is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
You’re Going To Love These Crockpot Recipes Too…
- Chicken Crock-Pot Recipes
- Entrée Recipes
- Freezer Meal Recipes
- Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes
- Reader’s Favorite Recipes
Crock-Pot Aloha Chicken Recipe
- In a 6 quart or larger slow cooker, add all of the ingredients and give it a quick stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Pull the chicken and pineapple out when it has cooked and shred the chicken with two forks, adding the some of the slow cooker juices to the chicken to keep it moist.
- If serving this recipe over rice cook start your rice in the rice cooker or on the stove top about 30 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Measure everything and place into the bag except the pineapple juice.
- Add the chicken and then pour in the pineapple juice.
- Lay flat and push out the extra air and lay flat in the freezer.
- Place everything in the bag into the crock and cook at the same temps as above.