Bake up a beautiful show-stopping 7-Up bundt cake in your Crock-Pot Express pressure cooker. The bundt cake comes out super moist & delicious!
Pressure Cooker 7-UP Bundt Cake
Sometimes you just need a show-stopping dessert to impress your family or guests but you don’t want to have to heat up the oven to bake a cake.
Enter the Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker. This device does it all including baking a OH SO PRETTY Bundt cake.
Yes you have to have a Bundt cake pan that will fit inside your Crock-Pot Express in order to make this beautiful cake. So rummage around in the back of your baking cupboard and see if the one you have fits.
If you don’t have one already or the one you have doesn’t fit, that’s okay too because we found that this 6-Cup Nordic Ware Bundt pan works great!
The rest of the recipe is super simple. Whip up a batter made from a box of yellow cake mix, 7UP soda (or your favorite lemon-lime soda), eggs and vegetable oil, pop it into your cake pan, and bake it in your electric pressure cooker.
Once done baking, let it cool off for a few minutes and pop the cake out onto a plate.
If you want to make it pretty, go ahead and dust the top of the cake with a little powdered sugar.
Or make a simple icing and drizzle that over the top.
Go ahead and bring out your fancy cake plates and serve up slices of this moist and delicious cake and enjoy!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Express 7-UP Bundt Cake Recipe:
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Express
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Hand Mixer
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Bundt Cake Pan
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Silicone Spatula
- Pot Holders
- Powdered Sugar Shaker
Frequently Asked Questions
For testing purposes, we used a 15.25 ounce of Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix. However, you can use any brand of yellow cake mix as long as it is in the 12 to 16 ounce range of dry cake mix.
You can use whatever flavor of lemon-lime soda/pop that you prefer such as Sprite, Sierra Mist, Shasta or a store brand generic. You can even use diet lemon-lime soda.
Other types of citrus flavored soda would work in this recipe as well. Try using orange soda or maybe even a grapefruit soda like Squirt or Cactus Cooler. Feel free to experiment!
More Tasty Crockpot Express Dessert Recipes!
Crock-Pot Express Chocolate Bundt Cake
Pretty enough for guests but easy enough for everyday, this recipe for Pressure Cooker Chocolate Bundt Cake is the perfect homemade chocolate cake with a fudgy chocolate ganache icing.
Crock-Pot Express Brownie Bites
Transform a store-bought boxed brownie mix into delectable little Brownie Bites in your Crock-Pot Express (or other brand of electric pressure cooker).
Crock-Pot Express Rice Pudding
Your family is going to love this rich and creamy Pressure Cooker Rice Pudding! A classic comfort food dessert made easy in the pressure cooker!
Crock-Pot Express Monkey Bread
A great recipe for beginners, this yummy Pressure Cooker Monkey Bread is a warm and gooey cinnamon-y dessert!
Crock-Pot Express 7-UP Bundt Cake Recipe
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix ((See *Cake Mix Note))
- ¾ Cup 7-UP Soda ((See **Soda Note))
- ¾ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 Large Eggs
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients using a hand mixer until thoroughly mixed together.
- Spray your Bundt cake pan with non-stick cooking spray and then pour prepared cake batter into the pan, spreading the batter evenly in the pan with a silicone spatula.
- Pour 1 to 2 cups of water in the bottom of the insert in the Crock-Pot Express.
- Place Bundt cake pan on trivet that came with your multi-cooker and carefully place into the Crock-Pot Express insert.
- Close and lock the lid, making sure the pressure valve is set to sealing.
- Set on MANUAL & HIGH PRESSURE and 45 minutes.
- When the time is done, carefully turn the steam release valve to venting, making sure to stay clear of the hot steam.
- Once all the steam is released, carefully remove the lid and set aside.
- Using pot holders, carefully remove the Bundt pan and set aside to cool for a 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, turn cake over onto a plate and the cake should slide right out of the pan.
- Dust cake with powdered sugar if desired, serve and enjoy!
Do I use the dessert setting? What time?
Crock-Pot Ladies says
The recipe used the manual setting at HIGH pressure for 45 minutes. Or you can use the Dessert setting on HIGH pressure for 45 minutes. Thanks for your question Amanda!