Peanut butter & chocolate combine with creamy cheesecake in these irresistible Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites made in your Crock-Pot Express!
Pressure Cooker Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
You guys, we are having so much fun creating new recipes to make in our Crock-Pot Express!
As you all know we LOVE cheesecake and let me tell you these little mini peanut butter cheesecake bites are divine!
Little cheesecakes feature a graham cracker crust (you could do a chocolate Oreo cookie crust instead too), rich and creamy cheesecake that has peanut butter as well as chopped peanut butter cups in the cheesecake. Then as if that wasn’t enough a smooth chocolate ganache is drizzled on top and a mini peanut butter cup is added to the top.
These are perfect for dessert any night of the week but they are also fantastic for parties!
Equipment Needed For Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites Recipe:
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Express
- Silicone Egg Mold
- Mixing Bowls
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Stand Mixer OR Hand Mixer
- Cutting Board
- Microwave Safe Bowl
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, in order to make these peanut butter cheesecake bites in your Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker you will need a Silicone Egg Bite Mold Set. I purchased mine on Amazon and I am already finding a lot of uses for the mold (more recipes coming soon!).
We understand that peanut allergies are a real issue for many people and while this recipe, as written is definitely a no-go for any one with a peanut allergy this recipe can be modified or adapted to be peanut free. First omit the peanut butter cups and the peanut butter because those are the ingredients that contain peanuts. You can use chopped nut-free chocolate or chocolate chips in the cheesecake batter in replacement for the chopped peanut butter cups. And instead of topping each cheesecake bite with a mini peanut butter cup you could leave plain with just the chocolate ganache or top with your favorite nut-free chocolate.
That being said it bears to remind you to be diligent in reading labels to make sure the other ingredients are nut free or not processed in a facility that also processes nuts. You know your or your families allergies best so be safe!
This recipe makes 42 mini cheesecake bites and a serving size is 1 bite for nutritional calculation purposes. That being said, I can hardly resist eating just 1 bite myself they are just that good!
More Crock-Pot Express Dessert Recipes!
Crock-Pot Express Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites Recipe
Graham Cracker Crust:
- In a mixing bowl, combine crushed graham cracker crumbs and melted butter with a fork until all the crumbs are moistened with the melted butter.
- Spray silicone egg molds with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of the graham cracker crust mixture into each mold and press down.
- Using a stand mixer or a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sugar, peanut butter and vanilla. Beat together until combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat until combined.
- Fold in the chopped mini peanut butter cups using a silicone spatula.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of cheesecake mixture into each mold.
- Cover the molds with a paper towel and then foil, crimping the foil around the edges.
- Add 1 1/2 cups water into the bottom of the insert in your Crock-Pot Express.
- Stack the molds on the trivet, then place into the insert.
- Close and lock lid, making sure the valve is set to sealing.
- Set on MANUAL, HIGH pressure, for 4 minutes.
- When time is up, let pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then carefully turn the valve to VENT to release any remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove lid and set aside.
- Carefully remove molds from insert. Remove foil and paper towels and set aside.
- Place molds in the fridge or freezer for 20-30 minutes to cool down and finish setting up.
- When thoroughly chilled, pop the cheesecake bites out onto a tray, then repeat steps for the next two batches with remaining batter.
Chocolate Ganache Topping:
- Combine chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until chocolate is melted and thoroughly combined. (About 60 to 90 seconds total)
- Once all the cheesecake bites are made, make the ganache topping and top the bites with about 1 teaspoon of ganache and 1 mini peanut butter bites. Thoroughly chill for at least 4 hours before serving.