The perfect fall dessert, this recipe for Crock-Pot Express Pumpkin Cheesecake is rich and creamy with just the right combination of pumpkin spice! Cooked in the Crock-Pot Express electric pressure cooker this cheesecake is quick and easy and would be great for any autumn occasion or holiday!
Pressure Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake
Cheesecake is hands down one of my favorite desserts and with the weather cooling off here in Wyoming it is finally starting to feel like fall so what could be better than a yummy pumpkin cheesecake that is made in the Crock-Pot Express electric pressure cooker?
We have done a couple of other pumpkin cheesecakes like this classic Crock-Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake as well as these fun individual Crock-Pot Pumpkin Cheesecakes In Jars but this time around I wanted to use my Crock-Pot Express because if how FAST it cooks a cheesecake.
I mean that Crock-Pot Express Nutella Cheesecake I made a while ago was SO good I just knew that a pumpkin spice cheesecake was going to be amazing.
And it is!
The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for the cheesecake to chill in the refrigerator for several hours before you can dig in and eat it!
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Express Pressure Cooker
- Food Processor
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Hand Mixer
- 6 Inch Springform Pan
More Cheesecake Recipes You Need To Try!
- Crock-Pot Cheesecake + Video
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Crock-Pot Lemon Cheesecake In A Jar + Video
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake In A Jar
- Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker Nutella Cheesecake + Video
Crock-Pot Express Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- In a food processor, crush the gingersnap cookies until crumb consistency, sand like.
- Drizzle in melted butter and pulse to create the crust.
- Add crumb mixture into the bottom of a 6-inch springform pan and press the crumbs tightly in the bottom and up the sides about 1/2 inch. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy with a hand mixer.
- Add in eggs and pumpkin pie spice.
- Once combined add in pumpkin puree and mix until well incorporated.
- Pour mixture on top of the crust, ensuring it’s level.
- Place the trivet in the bottom of the insert for the Crock-Pot Express.
- Pour in 1 cup of water.
- Set the cheesecake on the top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and make sure the SEALING is set and not on venting.
- Set the pressure cooker to DESSERT or HIGH PRESSURE and cook for 35 minutes.
- Allow to natural release for 5 minutes and then you can quick release.
- Place cheesecake in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours before serving.
- Slice cheesecake once chilled and top with whipped cream (if desired) and enjoy!