This recipe is sponsored by the Crock-Pot® brand. All opinions are my own.
Indulge in this creamy recipe for Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker Nutella Cheesecake! A rich chocolate-hazelnut cheesecake topped with a luscious chocolate ganache!
Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker Nutella Cheesecake
My favorite dessert, hands down is cheesecake. I LOVE a good cheesecake. So when Crock-Pot came to me with the option to create a couple of recipes using their Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker I just knew I had to make a cheesecake.
And you know what is better than cheesecake? Nutella cheesecake!
That’s right, a chocolate hazelnut cheesecake with a chocolate cookie crust and to take it over the top…a glossy chocolate ganache.
It’s a triple chocolate threat that comes out rich and creamy and cooked to perfection in the Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker!
It makes a great dessert for just about any day of the week that you are craving a little something sweet and creamy. But is fancy enough for special occasions like date night or even the holidays!
About The Crock-Pot Crock Express Multi-Cooker:
- Available in three different sizes so there is a perfect size for your family!
- Multiple cooking settings: Pressure cook, slow cook, brown/sauté, or steam. So you can make just about everything from beans, rice, potatoes, vegetables, desserts, breakfasts, and full one-pot dinners!
- Non-stick cooking pan for easy clean up AND it is dishwasher safe!
- Delay timer so you can start your cooking when you want to.
- Keep warm setting so your dish stays warm when it is done cooking!
- And each one comes with a great easy to understand booklet with instructions on care, how to use and some fantastic recipes to get you started!