This recipe is sponsored by the Crock-Pot® brand. All opinions are my own.
Indulge in this creamy recipe for Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker Nutella Cheesecake! A rich chocolate-hazelnut cheesecake topped with a luscious chocolate ganache!
Pressure Cooker Nutella Cheesecake
My favorite dessert, hands down is cheesecake. I LOVE a good cheesecake. So when Crock-Pot came to me with the option to create a couple of recipes using their Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker I just knew I had to make a cheesecake.
And you know what is better than cheesecake? Nutella cheesecake!
That’s right, a chocolate hazelnut cheesecake with a chocolate cookie crust and to take it over the top…a glossy chocolate ganache.
It’s a triple chocolate threat that comes out rich and creamy and cooked to perfection in the Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker!
It makes a great dessert for just about any day of the week that you are craving a little something sweet and creamy. But is fancy enough for special occasions like date night or even the holidays!
About The Crock-Pot Crock Express Multi-Cooker:
- Available in three different sizes so there is a perfect size for your family!
- Multiple cooking settings: Pressure cook, slow cook, brown/sauté, or steam. So you can make just about everything from beans, rice, potatoes, vegetables, desserts, breakfasts, and full one-pot dinners!
- Non-stick cooking pan for easy clean up AND it is dishwasher safe!
- Delay timer so you can start your cooking when you want to.
- Keep warm setting so your dish stays warm when it is done cooking!
- And each one comes with a great easy to understand booklet with instructions on care, how to use and some fantastic recipes to get you started!
Check Out These Crock-Pot Express Recipes Too!
- Crock-Pot Express Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup
- Pressure Cooker Basic Steel Cut Oatmeal
- Crock-Pot Express Honey Cinnamon Carrots
- Pressure Cooker Rice Pudding
- Crock-Pot Express BBQ Meatballs
Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker Nutella Cheesecake Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together chocolate cookie crumbs and melted butter until well mixed.
- Place cookie crumb mixture into a 7 inch springform pan that has been wrapped on the outside with aluminum foil.
- Press cookie crumb mixture with the back of a spoon until tightly packed, working up the sides of the pan about 1 inch.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip together the softened cream cheese, heavy whipping cream and sugar until well mixed and light and fluffy.
- Add in the Nutella, eggs, vanilla and salt and continue to mix until well combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over the crust in the springform pan.
- Place cheesecake in the bottom of the Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker and cook on the DESSERT setting for 45 minutes with the steam valve closed.
- Carefully remove the cooked cheesecake from the Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker and allow to chill completely in the refrigerator for several hours.
Make Chocolate Ganache:
- Place heavy whipping cream in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 45 to 60 seconds until warm.
- Add the Nutella to the warmed whipping cream and stir to allow the warmed cream to melt the Nutella and create the glaze.
- Pour glaze evenly over the top of the chilled cheesecake and allow to drip down the sides.
- Place cheesecake back into refrigerator and chill for 30 to 45 minutes to allow the ganache to set up before serving.