Looking for an EASY appetizer recipe for your next party? These Crock-Pot Express BBQ Meatballs have just 3 ingredients and are cooked in minutes!
Pressure Cooker BBQ Meatballs
Do you need a quick appetizer recipe for your next party or get-together? Then grab your Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker, a bag of frozen meatballs, a bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce and a jar of apricot fruit spread and lets get cooking!
These tasty meatballs are always a huge hit at any party (think Game Day!) and cooking them in your pressure cooker means that you can have them ready to serve in under 30 minutes.
The meatballs are tangy and sweet and just pure perfection!
When it time to serve the meatballs you can either spoon them out onto a platter or serve them straight out of the Crock-Pot Express. Just set out a small dish with some cocktail toothpicks so your party guests can grab a meatball and pop it into their mouths.
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Express BBQ Meatballs Recipe:
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker
- Wooden Spoon or Silicone Spatula
- Cocktail Toothpicks (For Serving)
More Tasty Meatball Recipes You Don’t Want To Miss!
- Crock-Pot Meatball Beef Stew + Video
- Slow Cooker Honey Buffalo Meatballs
- Crock-Pot Sweet And Spicy Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Tangy Cranberry Party Meatballs
- Crock-Pot Party Meatballs