With just 5 ingredients this classic recipe for Crock-Pot Sweet And Spicy Meatballs is a recipe that everyone should have in their slow cooker repertoire. Serve these tasty meatballs at your next party or get-together and your guests will gobble them up!
Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Meatballs
This recipe comes to us from Crock-Pot Ladies reader Brittany Nelson. It is a classic recipe that everyone should have in their slow cooker repertoire because it is SO EASY to make and the meatballs are SO DELICIOUS.
Your party guests will gobble these up. Perfect for any holiday, party or get-together you will want to throw these meatballs in the slow cooker and set out a little bowl or container with toothpicks and let your guests help themselves to delicious meatball goodness.
Thanks Brittany for sharing this recipe with us!
Crock-Pot Sweet And Spicy Meatballs Recipe
- ¼ cup Green Onion
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the current jelly, grape jelly, chili sauce and cocktail sauce until well combined.
- Add meatballs to the bottom of a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Pour sauce mixture over meatballs and stir to coat the meatballs in the sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 hours or on HIGH for 6 hours.
- Sprinkle with sliced green onion right before serving to add a pop of color if desired. (Optional)