With just 4 simple ingredients you can have dinner cooking away in the slow cooker with just a few minutes prep time with this recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Italian Pork Chops! The flavor is outstanding on this quick and easy pork chop recipe!
Slow Cooker Easy Italian Pork Chops
I’ve been making quite a few pork recipes lately and this time Crock-Pot Easy Italian Pork Chops is what I came up with. Currently at my house it’s mission “use up all the frozen meat in the freezer” before Thanksgiving gets here and I need to store a turkey. So I’m not planning ahead like I normally do. I’m pulling out the meat, letting it thaw and then trying to figure out what I can come up with, with the ingredients I have on hand. It’s a fun game.
I’ve got an excess of Italian salad dressing that needs to be used, and I hadn’t used it in the crock for quite a while, so I decided to incorporate it into the recipe. I paired it with some bread crumbs and onions and we had a recipe.
Yes it’s that easy. It was absolutely delicious. We didn’t need any extra salt or pepper and I know when my kids come home the next day from school and are fighting on who gets to eat the leftovers from the night before, that it’s a winner!
More Great Slow Cooker Pork Recipes!
- Crock-Pot 3-Ingredient Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Asian Sliders
- Crock-Pot Sweet & Sour Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Potato & Kielbasa Chowder
- Crock-Pot Pulled Pork
Crock-Pot Easy Italian Pork Chops Recipe
- Spray a 6 quart or larger slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray or line with a Crock-Pot Liner if desired.
- Place a layer of onion at the bottom of the crock.
- Take approximately 2 cups of Italian bread crumbs into a shallow bowl, that will fit a pork chop.
- Pour approximately 1/2 of the Italian dressing into the bread crumbs and mix until all moistened.
- Wait about 5 minutes for the bread crumbs to absorb the moisture.
- Pour an additional half of what is left of the Italian dressing into the bread crumbs and again mix.
- Pat each Pork Chop into the mixture smearing it on both sides of the pork chop.
- Place a layer of pork chops in the crock.
- Place a layer of onions.
- Place another layer of pork chops covered in the Italian dressing/crumbs mixture.
- Add another layer of onions.
- If you have more chops feel free to keep making layers, I had 2 left on top and then covered the rest with more onions.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.