Looking for an EASY appetizer recipe for your next party? These Crock-Pot Express BBQ Meatballs have just 3 ingredients and are cooked in minutes!
Pressure Cooker BBQ Meatballs
Do you need a quick appetizer recipe for your next party or get-together? Then grab your Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker, a bag of frozen meatballs, a bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce and a jar of apricot fruit spread and lets get cooking!
These tasty meatballs are always a huge hit at any party (think Game Day!) and cooking them in your pressure cooker means that you can have them ready to serve in under 30 minutes.
The meatballs are tangy and sweet and just pure perfection!
When it time to serve the meatballs you can either spoon them out onto a platter or serve them straight out of the Crock-Pot Express. Just set out a small dish with some cocktail toothpicks so your party guests can grab a meatball and pop it into their mouths.
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Express BBQ Meatballs Recipe:
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker
- Wooden Spoon or Silicone Spatula
- Cocktail Toothpicks (For Serving)
More Tasty Meatball Recipes You Don’t Want To Miss!
Crock-Pot Express BBQ Meatballs Recipe
- Add barbecue sauce and apricot fruit spread to the insert of the Crock-Pot Express and stir to combine well.
- Add the frozen meatballs and toss in the sauce until meatballs are covered.
- Place lid on Crock-Pot Express, lock it into place and close the vent.
- Set on MANURAL, LOW PRESSURE, for 12 minutes. Press START.
- After it comes to pressure and has finished the 12 minute cook time, let the pressure naurally release fully.
- Carefully remove lid and set aside, staying clear of any hot steam that may escape.
- Stir the meatballs and sauce once again before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!