Celebrate fall with this classic recipe for Crock-Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake. Moist and full of all that “pumpkin pie spice” flavor in a creamy cheesecake!
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake
This pumpkin cheesecake is the perfect dessert to serve for dessert in the Autumn or Winter when you are really just craving that pumpkin spice flavor.
Cooked right in your slow cooker this is one of those recipes that folks just won’t believe that you made in a Crock-Pot!
Rich, creamy and with just the right blend of pumpkin and spice and everything nice this cheesecake is outstanding and the gingersnap cookie crumb crust just sets off the pumpkin flavors in this cheesecake!
Make this for dessert this week for your family or make up a couple ahead of Thanksgiving or Christmas to serve to your holiday guests!
- 6 Quart Slow Cooker (Or Larger)
- Food Processor
- Mixing Bowls
- Hand Mixer
- Measuring Cups And Spoons
- 6 Inch Springform Pan
- Silicone Spatula
- Kitchen Towel OR Paper Towels
More popular slow cooker dessert recipes:
- Crock-Pot Cheesecake + Video
- Slow Cooker Snowman Poop (Cake Mix Puppy Chow) + Video
- Crock-Pot Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting + Video
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding
- Crock-Pot Chocolate Cherry Cola Dump Cake + Video
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- 14 Whole Gingersnap Cookies (Pulverized In A Food Processor)
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter (Melted)
- 24 Ounces Cream Cheese (Softened)
- ¾ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 15 Ounces Pumpkin Puree (Canned Or Homemade Pumpkin Puree)
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the gingersnap cookie crumbs and melted butter and mix until all the crumbs in the bowl are moistened with the butter.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom and up the sides about 1/2 inch of a 6 inch springform pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sugar with a hand mixer, scraping down the sides of the bowl from time to time.
- Add the eggs, one at a time and mix between each egg.
- Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract and mix once more until the everything is well combined.
- Pour cheesecake filling into the springform pan on top of the crust, leveling out the top with a rubber spatula.
- Place the springform pan into a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Carefully pour enough water along the sides of the slow cooker to create a water bath. The water should reach half way up the side of the springform pan. Be careful not to get water into the cheesecake.
- Place a clean kitchen towel or layer of paper towels between the lid and insert of the slow cooker to prevent condensation from dripping onto the cheesecake.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 to 2.5 hours or until the center of the cheesecake is almost set but still a little jiggly when shaken slightly.
- Turn off or unplug the slow cooker and let the cheesecake cool to room temperature in the covered slow cooker.
- Transfer cheesecake to the refrigerator and chill before serving
Miz Helen says
I love the combination of Pumpkin and Cream Cheese with those Ginger Snap Cookies, oh yes! This is a fabulous dessert. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday. Hope you have a great week end and come back soon!
Misty Field says
I live in an RV full time and wanted to make a great desert, but didn’t want to heat up the RV since it’s been a hot summer. Cheesecake in a crockpot! How awesome! Thank you sharing your knowledge! 🙂
Rosalie Feinen says
Do you put crock pot cover on while making cheesecake
Lady Katie says
Yes. Put the lid on, but put a paper towel under the lid to catch the moisture.
How would you adjust this recipe to fit in a 9 in. Springform baking pan?! So excited to try this recipe!!!!
Crock-Pot Ladies says
Hi Amanda, if the 9 inch springform pan fits inside your slow cooker then I would just proceed as usual. However I think that sized pan might be too big to fit inside most standard slow cookers.