With only 3 ingredients, this super easy Crock-Pot Chicken Queso Dip is super easy to make and will be a huge hit at your next game day party!
Slow Cooker Chicken Queso Dip
Are you looking for a quick and easy recipe that you can throw in your slow cooker for your next tailgating party or get-together?
Look no further than this SIMPLE and EASY cheesy chicken dip.
There are just three ingredients needed
- A pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans of Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies (mild, medium or hot…depending on your preference)
- 2 jars of white queso cheese dip (I used Tostitos brand)
You just throw the chicken and Rotel into your slow cooker. Let that cook away until the chicken is fully cooked. Shred the chicken meat then add the cheese dip. Stir it up and set out some tortilla chips (or cut up veggies if you are doing the low carb or even Keto diet thing.
And that is it. You have a super tasty dip that folks are going to love!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Chicken Queso Dip Recipe:
Frequently Asked Questions
You can easily substitute boneless skinless chicken thighs for the boneless skinless chicken breasts that are called for in this recipe. Keeping in mind that the calorie and fat counts will be higher as dark meat (chicken thighs) is higher than white meat (breasts).
If you don’t have time to thaw your frozen chicken first you can go ahead and use frozen chicken in this recipe. Just cook the chicken and Rotel tomatoes for 4 to 5 hours on HIGH or until the chicken is cooked through. Then add the queso cheese per the directions.
Most dishes are safe to leave on the WARM setting for up to 4 hours. This allows you to keep your dip nice and warm while serving it at a party.
If you notice that your dip is starting to thicken, add a splash of milk to thin it out a little bit.
This recipe can easily be doubled to serve a greater amount of people. Just use a 6 quart or larger slow cooker if you are planning on doubling the recipe.
]Gluten Free | Keto | Low Calorie | Low Carb | Low Fat | Low Sugar
This recipe for Crock-Pot Chicken Queso Dip is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Great Game Day Dips!
Crock-Pot Warm Spinach Dip + Video
Melt into a warm, gooey and cheesy Slow Cooker Warm Spinach Dip made in the slow cooker with this easy to prepare recipe. Your guests will LOVE it!
Crock-Pot Pulled Pork Cheesy Bacon Dip
Be prepared to have your socks knocked off with this fantastic Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Cheesy Bacon Dip! BBQ pulled pork, cheese & bacon make for a tasty dip!
Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
A great recipe for your next game day or party, this spicy Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip has all the flavors of hot wings and tastes great with chips!
Crock-Pot Jalapeño Popper Dip
Do you love stuffed jalapeños? If so, you are going to love amazing recipe for Slow Cooker Jalapeño Popper Dip. Watch out folks this one has some spice to it!
- 4 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Chicken Crock-Pot Recipes
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes
- Dip Recipes
- Fall Recipes
- Ultimate Collection Of Game Day Crock-Pot Recipes
- Winter Recipes
Crock-Pot Chicken Queso Dip Recipe
- 1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 20 Ounces Canned Diced Tomatoes With Green Chilies ((Two 10 Ounce Cans))
- 30 Ounces Jarred White Queso Dip (Queso Blanco) ((Two 15 Ounce Jars))
- Place the raw chicken breasts into a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Drain the 2 cans of diced tomatoes with green chilies and add them to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or until the chicken is fully cooked and the meat can easily be shredded.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred chicken with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker.
- Pour the 2 jars of white queso dip and stir together.
- Recover slow cooker and cook for 30 to 60 minutes on LOW to warm up the queso.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
whoah this blog is excellent i really like reading your posts.
Emilee @ CrockPotLadies says
So glad you enjoyed them, Kuchar!