A great recipe for your next game day or party, this spicy Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip has all the flavors of hot wings and tastes great with chips or celery sticks!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
I have seen talk of this dip on Pinterest lately. It sounded super yummy and I had to see if it would be good in the crock-pot. And, it was. I will say that if you are not particularly crazy about hot and spicy food, you might want to only use 1/2 of the bottle of Frank’s Red Hot sauce.
You can serve this delicious dip with tortilla chips, pita chips, chunks of bread, celery sticks or other cut veggies. It is so good!
After you have cooked the dip for the 2 hours, add the cooked chicken and cook 1 more hour. Then, set your slow cooker to the warm setting to keep the dip warm while serving at your party.
Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- In a 3 quart Crock-Pot add the ranch dressing, hot sauce and cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Once the cream cheese is melted, stir in the cooked chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for an additional hour.
- Turn the crock-pot on WARM to serve and serve with your favorite chips or cut up veggies.