Melt into a warm, gooey and cheesy Crock-Pot Warm Spinach Dip made in the slow cooker with this easy to prepare recipe. Your guests will LOVE it!
Slow Cooker Warm Spinach Dip
If you are looking for an easy yet elegant dip to server your guests or just to eat yourself, look no further! This easy to make spinach dip tastes so good. Serve with pita chips, slices of crusty bread, crackers, breadsticks, veggies or whatever your heart desires. (I have been known to just eat it with a spoon….)
More Tasty Slow Cooker Dips You Must Try!
- Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Slow Cooker Reuben Dip
- Crock-Pot Copycat Chili’s Queso
- Slow Cooker Crab Rangoon Dip + Video
- Crock-Pot All In Hot Dip
Crock-Pot Warm Spinach Dip Recipe
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Mixture is going to be dry because of all the fresh spinach, almost like a salad.
- Put the mixed spinach mixture into a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker (you may need to push it down to get it all to fit, that’s OK)
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 1/2 hours.
- Open the lid and give everything a stir.
- Cover again and cook and additional 1 to 2 hours on LOW till everything is creamy and the spinach has cooked down.