Do you love stuffed jalapeños? If so, you are going to love amazing recipe for Crock-Pot Jalapeño Popper Dip. Watch out folks this one has some spice to it!
Slow Cooker Jalapeño Popper Dip
My sister made this recipe for Crock-Pot Jalapeño Popper Dip for a family party and man oh man was it GOOD.
I immediately hunted her down and made her write down the recipe for me so I could make it at home and share it here with you all.
If you love stuffed jalapeño poppers you are going to LOVE this dip. This recipe as is packs some nice pepper heat, but if you like it hotter, go ahead and load it up with more jalapeños.
I’m not a fan of super hot but if you like it hotter I DARE you to add more jalapeño peppers and try it!
I served this delicious dip at a party with some tortilla chips but crackers, slices of bread, pita chips, or even cut up vegetables (carrots, celery, jicama and the sort) would work great too!
If you like the flavors of bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeño peppers you can add some cooked and crumbled bacon to this recipe which would totally add some more flavor. I opted to make this without the bacon this time just to keep the calorie content down a little bit. But if you have cooked and crumbled bacon on hand or want to cook up a couple of slices go for it and add in some bacon.
But as is…this recipe is delicious, yummy and cheesy enough without it.
More Tasty Crockpot Dips!
- Crock-Pot Crab Rangoon Dip + Video
- Slow Cooker Reuben Dip
- Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Slow Cooker Dulce de Leche
- Crock-Pot All In Hot Dip
Crock-Pot Jalapeño Popper Dip Recipe
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese (softened and cubed)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Canned Green Chilies (drained and chopped)
- 4 ounces Canned Jalapeño Chilies (drained and chopped)
- ½ cup Mexican Cheese Blend (shredded)
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs (use gluten free panko crumbs if on a GF diet…we like Ian’s brand)
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- In a small 3 quart crock-pot, mix the first 6 items.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add the topping if desired.
- Serve on the warm setting of your slow cooker or add dip to a bowl to serve with your favorite chips, bread slices, or cut up veggies!