Save time and money by using inexpensive chicken wings to create delicious meal or appetizer with this recipe for Crock-Pot Teriyaki Chicken Wings!
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Here is a simple crock-pot recipe to use up some chicken wings. I can usually find a great deal on wings at my local grocery stores on manager mark-downs. I snap them up and throw them in the freezer for meals such as this (plus my husband loves homemade hot wings! I will need to find a great recipe for them in the crock-pot.) We served these wings over rice with some steamed frozen broccoli and cauliflower. Wings were a hit with the entire family, but especially with the kids. I would definitely say that this is a kid friendly recipe if your kids like wings. Mine do, I think they love the succulent juicy dark meat, the small hand friendly size of wings and the fact that they can eat them with their small little hands with permission to lick their fingers even…table manners be gone when you are eating wings apparently!
While I served these Crock-Pot Teriyaki Chicken Wings as a main dish you could easily serve these tasty morsels as a appetizer at your next party or get together!
Crock-Pot Teriyaki Chicken Wings Recipe
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot or larger
- Place chicken wings in a 6 quart or larger slow cooker and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.3 Pounds Chicken Wings –1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt –1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.1 Cup Honey –½ Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce –2 Tablespoons Ketchup –1 Clove Garlic
- Pour sauce over wings and toss to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.