Dip some tortilla chips into this slightly spicy Crock-Pot Queso Blanco Dip, just fix it and forget it in the crock-pot!
Slow Cooker Queso Blanco Dip
Oh yum, here is a ooey gooey queso blanco (white cheese) dip to make in your crock-pot sent to us by Amy Marrelli who blogs over at Clever Coupon Classes.
If you have a favorite crock-pot recipe that you would like to see posted on Crock-Pot Ladies snap a picture of the finished dish and send it on over to us!
Love These Slow Cooker Dips Too…
- Crock-Pot Crab Rangoon Dip + Video
- Slow Cooker Reuben Dip
- Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Slow Cooker Hot Shrimp Dip
- Crock-Pot Copycat Chili’s Queso
Crock-Pot Queso Blanco Dip Recipe
- 1 ½ pounds White American Cheese (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- ¼ cup Canned Diced Green Chiles
- 2 whole Pickled Jalapeño Peppers (chopped)
- 1 ounce Pickled Jalapeño Pepper Juice
- ⅔ cup Whole Milk
- ½ cup Water (cold)
- Toss all ingredients into a 2.5 to 3 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low (or just turn the little dipper on, most of them do not have a temperature setting) and cook 30 minutes to 1 hour, stiring every so often till all ingredients are melted.
- Keep warm in little dipper while serving.